No products in the cart.
Break-Apart Attack Nozzle, 1.2″-NH
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
1" Break-apart Attack Nozzle
- Ball Shut-off with Dual Range Nozzle
- Available in NP (NPSH) or NH (NST) Thread
- Anodized Aluminum construction
- 10 - 30 GPM
- Fog and Straight stream with twist shut-off
- Ball Shut-off includes swivel female connector, aluminum horseshoe lever and pistol grip
- 2.5 lbs.
- Meets Forest Service Specifications (FSS)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Break Apart Attack Nozzles are a combination of the pistol grip shut-off valve and either the constant flow or dual range nozzle. This pairing of products offers simple versatility. Proven to be cost-effective and user friendly for first responders in either wildland or structure fire applications.
Drop-shipped from the manufacturer
4-week shipping time
All S&H Products are made in the United States. We follow DLA product standards and we fully guarantee against defects. Our products are lightweight for wild land firefighting, and strong enough for the fiercest structure fires. Field tested in extreme firefighting conditions by federal agencies, large fire districts, and small fire departments.
|Dimensions||9 × 8.5 × 4.5 in|