No products in the cart.
2.50″ Double Jacket, ECO, 800 PSI, 50ft, Aluminum Rocker NST, Yellow
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Lightweight, double jacket construction, combining 100% premium ring spun staple and filament polyester fibers over a thin wall, high tensile, EPDM rubber liner. The outer jacket is mildew resistant and available with double dip ?Key-Lok? polyurethane based polymer impregnation for abrasion and moisture resistance.
- A proprietary reverse twill weave construction reduces friction loss, while engineered yarn selections lighten the hose up to 25% compared to competitive offerings.
- This reliable, double jacket fire hose with Key-Lok treatment is tested to 600 and 800 psi, meets MIL?H?24606 latest edition for abrasion resistance and is UL Listed*.
- Features a 10-year warranty and lifetime liner delamination guarantee.
- The rugged flexibility of filament polyester over a thin wall, high tensile EPDM rubber liner
- Extremely lightweight, easy to handle double jacket attack or supply line
- Combines minimum weight with maximum flexibility and abrasion resistance
- Mildew, chemical and UV resistant
- 10-year warranty and guaranteed not to delaminate for the life of the hose
|Dimensions||19 × 19 × 6 in|