No products in the cart.
Bullard Helmet, PX Series, Red
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The PX Series thermoplastic, contemporary style structural fire helmet is a rugged design that will not scratch, crack or chip like fiberglass. It also resists degradation better after repeated high heat exposures.
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2018, this helmet incorporates recommendations from veteran fire professionals from around the world. A low center of gravity provides PX models with a balanced and stable fit, increasing overall comfort.
- The Bullard Sure-Lock? ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer?s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA PX helmets can also be customized by the Bullard Logo Shop.
- The Bullard Logo Shop uses the latest pad printing technology to print your logo or insignia in vivid colors.
- PX helmets feature 3M Scotchlite? striping, which retains reflectivity to 500? F (260? C). That makes Scotchlite the toughest material available for helmet markings. This series includes a model that meets the Australian Standard AS4067 for firefighter head protection.
STRUCTURAL FIREDOME NFPA HELMET – RED
|Dimensions||16 × 13 × 9 in|
There are no reviews yet.