No products in the cart.
Bullard Helmet, PX Series, Red
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The PX Series thermoplastic, contemporary style structural fire helmet is a rugged design that will not scratch, crack or chip like fiberglass. It also resists degradation better after repeated high heat exposures.
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2018, this helmet incorporates recommendations from veteran fire professionals from around the world. A low center of gravity provides PX models with a balanced and stable fit, increasing overall comfort.
- The Bullard Sure-Lock? ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer?s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA PX helmets can also be customized by the Bullard Logo Shop.
- The Bullard Logo Shop uses the latest pad printing technology to print your logo or insignia in vivid colors.
- PX helmets feature 3M Scotchlite? striping, which retains reflectivity to 500? F (260? C). That makes Scotchlite the toughest material available for helmet markings. This series includes a model that meets the Australian Standard AS4067 for firefighter head protection.
- High-heat thermoplastic outer shell
- High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock? ratchet headband
- Balanced 6-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex? chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman?s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex? ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Hard-coated optically-correct faceshield
- Scotchlite? reflective striping
- Model PXAS meets Australian Standard AS4067 (for export only)
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2018 standard
Options or substitutions available:
- 6-inch faceshield
- ESS FirePro? goggles
- Red-orange reflective Scotchlite? striping
- Yellow Nomex? ear/neck protector
- Leather browpad
|Dimensions||16 × 13 × 9 in|