No products in the cart.
Bullard Helmet, UST Series, Black
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Toughness and durability are inherent in this traditional series of fire helmets. The UST Series of structural firefighter helmets provide traditional styling in an affordable, easy-to-maintain design.
- This helmet incorporates recommendations from veteran fire professionals from around the world. With an outer shell made of fiberglass, the UST provides toughness and durability.
- The Bullard 12-point comfort system allows for the ultimate in helmet comfort, no matter how firefighters like their helmet to ride.
- The Bullard Sure-Lock? ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer?s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA.
- Chemical-resistant fiberglass outer shell, brass Stars and Stripes Eagle accommodates any leather front
- Intricately-designed, brass Stars and Stripes Eagle accommodates any leather front
- High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock? ratchet headband
- Balanced 6-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex? chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman?s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex? ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Hard-coated optically-correct faceshield
- Available with leather-look matte finish
- Scotchlite??reflective striping
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2018 standard
Options or substitutions available:
- 6-inch faceshield
- ESS FirePro? goggles
- Red-orange reflective Scotchlite? striping
- Yellow Nomex? ear/neck protector
- Leather browpad
- Brass maple leaf leather front holder
Dupont? Nomex? is a registered Trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.
Scotchlite? is a registered Trademark of 3M.
Muddy Girl? is a registered Trademark of Moon Shine, LP.