No products in the cart.
Bullard ML Particulate Barrier Hood
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Bullard PBH99 is your front-line protection against the hazards you don?t see, helping to block potentially carcinogenic particulates on the fire scene. Meets UL certification to NFPA 1971, 2018 edition.
How to Measure For Your Size Hood?
Distance to measure to determine size. Size corresponds to chart below.
|PBHWHML24||ML 6 3/4?||Particulate Barrier Hood, ML (Case of 10)|
- COVER:?PBH99 gives firefighters confidence that over 99% of the carcinogenic particulates found on the fire scene are being blocked, while allowing air to flow through the hood.
- RESIST:?PBH99 gives firefighters confidence that over 99% of the carcinogenic particulates found on the fire scene are being blocked, while allowing air to flow through the hood.
- Interior Trilaminate Layer: PBH99 materials are Nomex?, Lenzing, and Stedair PREVENT? for on-scene protection.
- Exterior Layer: 20% Nomex, 80% Lenzing.
- PROTECT: PBH99 offers firefighters a barricade to toxic carcinogenic smoke particles for protection around the head, neck, shoulders and transfers heat away from the firefighter?s face.
- Bullard Cares Mission?portfolio of cancer mitigation products includes the Decon Cloths, Cares Kit, and now the PBH99 Hood. Learn more at:?www.bullard.com/wecare.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 2 in|