No products in the cart.
Hale HPX200-B18; Open Skid Unit; Briggs Vanguard 18HP; 3″ FNPT Inlet x 2.5″ FNPT Outlet
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
You want flexibility and performance. High quality is your minimum standard. That?s why the Hale Attack Firefighting pump range are designed to be tough and perform well at higher or lower pressures. Hale has over 100 years? experience making fire pumps so you can be sure your Hale pump will deliver performance when you need it.
CONTACT FOR PRICING: 888-689-9347
- Flows ranging from 70 GPM @ 150 PSI to 240 GPM @ 25 PSI
- Ultra-reliable Briggs & Stratton 18-HP 4-cycle V-Twin gasoline engine
- Electric start with recoil backup
- Anodized aluminum alloy pump head and body
- Pump head and body coupled together with stainless steel band clamp for easy serviceability
- Bronze impeller and renewable wear rings
- Self-adjusting mechanical seal
- Exhaust gas venturi priming
- 3.0? NPT / 4.0? grooved coupling suction connection; 2.5? NPT discharge
- Fire OEMs
- Firefighting – Wildland Forestry
|Dimensions||20.25 × 18 × 20 in|
There are no reviews yet.